What we believe
- That the Godhead exists eternally in three equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, yet one God.
(Genesis 1:1) (John 1:30) (John 17:5)
- That Jesus is the Only Begotten and Eternal Son of God born into this world of the virgin Mary, truly God and truly man without sin, and incapable of sinning. (Luke 1:35) (John 1:1) (John 3:5) (John 3:16)
- In the deity of the Holy Spirit, who as a Person of the Godhead permanently dwells in all true believers.
(John 14:26) (John 15:26,27) (John 16:13) (Ephesians 1:13,14)
- That man was created in the image of God, but the whole human race fell into sin as a result of Adam’s sin.
(Genesis 1:26,27) (Romans 5:12)
- That mankind is totally depraved, and therefore under the sentence of death which he cannot deliver himself by his own efforts, prayers, or religious observations.
(Romans 3:23) (Ephesians 2:8,9)
- That The Lord Jesus Christ was crucified and died as a sufficient sacrifice for all of the human race, and is the only Mediator between God and man. (1 Timothy 2:5,6) (1 John 2:2)
- That The Lord Jesus Christ was physically raised from the dead, ascended bodily into Heaven, and now sits on the right hand of God as all believers advocate. (1 Corinthians 15:4) (Acts 1:9) (1 John 2:1)
- That anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour by faith alone, is born into the family of God, receives the gift of eternal life, and enjoys the forgiveness of their sins. (John 1:12) (John 3:16)
(John 10:28) (1 John 2:12)
- That The Lord Jesus Christ is coming again back to earth, first to claim those who believe on Him, and then later to set up His millennial kingdom. (John 14:3) (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17) (2 Thessalonians 1:7-10) (Revelation 1:7) (Revelation 19:11-16)