Who Are We?
- We are a group of men and women from all walks of life who have trusted The Lord Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour. Through His death, we have received the forgiveness of sins and eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- We desire to obey His word by meeting according to the teaching of the Bible. We do not have an affiliation with a denomination nor take any organizational names.
- We meet in buildings called Gospel Halls only because the gospel is preached to all who will listen.
- We call ourselves brethren and sisters because we are each born into the family of God by faith alone.
- Because of the standing we have in Christ, eternal life is found exclusively in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
- We do not have a creed or church constitution.
We follow what is taught in the Bible.