Who Are We?
- We are simply a group of men and women from all walks of life who have trusted The Lord Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour. (Acts 16:30,31)
Through His death, we have received the forgiveness of sins and being granted eternal life (Romans 3:23)
- We desire to obey His word by meeting according to the teaching of the Bible. We do not have an affiliation with a denomination nor take any organizational names.
- We meet in buildings called Gospel Halls only because the gospel is preached to all who will listen.
Many such groups meet in a similar matter around the world, following the teaching of the Bible.
- We call ourselves brethren and sisters because we are each born into the family of God by faith alone.
Because of the standing we have in Christ, we are disciples, Christians, and Saints. (Acts 11:26) (Ephesians 1:1)
- We do not have a creed or church constitution.
We follow what is taught in the Bible.
- We practice baptism by immersion for those who accept Christ as Saviour and Lord as the Lord Jesus instruction in Mark 16:15,16 and practiced by the early church as in
Acts 2:41 and taught in Romans 6:3-5