Who are We?
- We are simply a group of men and women
from all walks of life who have trusted
the Lord Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour.
Through His death, we have received
the forgiveness of sins and being
granted eternal life. (Romans 3:23)
- We desire to obey His word by meeting
according to the teaching of the Bible.
We have no denominational affiliation
and take no organizational names.
We meet in simple buildings called
Gospel Halls only because the gospel
is preached to all who will listen.
Many such groups meet in a similar manner
around the world following the teachings of the Bible.
- We call ourselves brethren and sisters because we are
each born into the family of God by faith alone.
- As Believers in Christ, we are disciples, Christians.
(Acts 11:26) and the Bible recognizes us as Saints. (Ephesians 1:1)
because of the standing we have before God in Christ Jesus.
- We have no creed or church constitution other than
what is taught in the Bible.
- We practice baptism by immersion, for those who accept
Christ as Saviour and Lord, as the Lord Jesus
instructed us in Mark 16:15,16 and practiced by
the early church as recorded in Acts 2:41
and Acts 10:47,48 and taught in Romans 6:3-5
If you have further questions, please Contact us